Collaboration is often the key to success, so let’s work together to make healthy food a priority for early life. Please reach out to me about working together if your business would like to partner on an event, presentation or class. In the past I have worked with:
- Medical Professionals (Pediatricians, Obgyn practices, and Family Practices)
- Dental Practices
- Pregnancy Support Services (Birthing Centers, Doulas, Lactation Consultants, Massage Therapists and Chiropractors)
- Hospitals (Labor and Delivery, Neonatal care, and Pediatric care)
- Child Care (Nannys, Child Care Providers, Foster Care Parents, and Child Placing Agencies)
- Churches (Women Ministries, Expecting and New Moms Ministries)
- Moms’ Groups and Meet Ups
- Home Owners Associations and apartment community living programs
- Businesses, and Corporate Wellness Programs
- Businesses (Retail Stores for Children’s Needs, Consignment Stores, and Consignment Events)
- Other Services supporting families!
We can work as a team to distribute flyers and information to parents, host a parent education class or cooking demonstration. If there is an onsite kitchen available you can host a host a Taste & See nutritional food workshop where participants make a one-month supply of healthy baby food to take home. Take a look at other services I offer for parents and parents-to-be that may fit your goals.